No resetup acount

Hi. I need them to help me because in my account they suspended several domains for inactivity and I want to reset them but it will not let me. I want you to help me to put these domains back into operation. Thank you

Can you still access your websites?

Same for me and no I can’t accès to my site error404!

Visiting this page https://www.000webhost.com/cpanel-login?to=old

And logging in does your website appear in the list and what is the status?

Cancelled for inactivity!

So if you login to the new panel you are able to create new hosting accounts and upload your material?

I did it but I can’t accès to my site same things error404

What is your domain?

I have exactly the same issue :frowning:

No. I no enter in my home page.

What are your websites?

I have a problem. please help me I have my website anda.site11.com, you delete my acount because inactivity, I want my acount back! please help me!

Are you able/okay to visit 000webhost.com and create a new account and re-upload your data?

impossible, because I lose all my data I have one copy that you have in the server,

My account no matter, all my data I want recover please help me. is a final work of university

If you cannot access your account it is highly unlikely your data is there because why would they restrict access to something if it isn’t there…

Upload a backup if you have, you work on local files on your computer then upload… so you’ll have a backup else if you had a completely online website no local work involved then up to you to take regular backups, like if your laptop was to suddenly crash and the hard drive was corrupt, you would have a backup on an external drive? Or maybe you wouldn’t if you don’t have a backup of your website…