No such file or directory error

Hey guys, I’m trying to install some forum software and once the files are uploaded I try and begin the install process by viewing:

4thbattalion.000webhostapp.com/admin/install

I however receive this error:

Warning: require_once(…/…/init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/ssd3/220/5278220/public_html/IPS Community Suite 4.2.8/admin/install/index.php on line 12

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘…/…/init.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /storage/ssd3/220/5278220/public_html/IPS Community Suite 4.2.8/admin/install/index.php on line 12

Any help would be appreciated. The database has also been created

Cheers

Can you verify that you’re using the correct database credentials? And if so, try restarting the process — delete the database, create a new one, delete all current files, and upload them again.

Hey follow @sulliops and unzip your all files using unzipper because sometimes some files are missed in the process of unzipping from 000webhost extracter.

1 Like

What would be the correct database credentials exactly?

In Your CPanel, Manage Databases section :slight_smile:

Yep they appear to be correct. Any other possible causes? Have deleted and uploaded and reset website multiple times now. Same problem and have used unzipper.

Is no one able to help or escalate my matter?

Warning: require_once(../../init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/ssd3/220/5278220/public_html/admin/install/index.php on line 12

That’s the error I’m receiving. The files are there and are in the directory otherwise I would be receiving a 404 error. Can someone please assist further?

Please contact your forum software support for that issue :slight_smile: