Please help me ------

Hello, please may you guys help me out with something. So I’ve been working on a website for my business for quite a long time and I even have my own custom domain now which is norfolkcomputerrepairs.co.uk.
So as soon as i finished creating my website on your website builder that i like alot, I suddenly realised that 000webhost ads become compulsory and i couldnt make them go away.
Now i know ads are important for you to get more users but your company is best known world wide for being the ‘best free webhosting service no ads’ and this is how i found you.
So as i said your well known by being the best free web host but now this has changed in my opinion since your making users to pay to get rid of ads.
I just want to ask if you could remove ads on my website norfolk-computer-repairs.000webhostapp since i dont even have that much traffic anyways and I want to make it professional so my businnes can grow.
I know you may reply by saying that you need more users and you need money but you all ready have thousands of users mabey and i honestly cant affored the prices of your proffesional web hosting services. Its to expensive for me right now since my bussiness isnt even good right now, no one is calling.
So pleae may you allow my website to have no ads permanantly or even temporary if thats possible since as i said your known for your best free web hosting with no ads.
Many thanks for reading this and i hope you help me with this as i have been with your for a long time and have even made youtube videos reccomending people to use your site.
I was gonna find a different webhosting service free but i couldnt find one as good as yours so i hope you help please.
Many thanks
Akram Ziane
Sorry for the spelling errors as i rushed typing this message

We understand what you are thinking.

But, as a free host, there are limitations here. 000webhost is for students to gain their web designing knowledge and for developers for their testing purpose website. But, if you use your website for business purpose it won’t be good.

You have to consider upgrading to break those limitations. If you need to remove the banner you have to buy a domain from hostinger.

I understand this however i went to go check out the prices for it and i found out its over 100 pounds. I cannot afford this at all and i am a student my self who still is in education and i just want to start a mini local business to earn some money for my self.
Surely you can make an exception for me as i always promote this company anyways i can link the youtube vid if needed it has over 10000 views.
Please can you make the exception for me and when i actually start getting customers and get abit of money, i will invest in the better features to keep growing.

Hi @azuk_03!

000webhost branding can’t be turned off unless you’re unlinking your custom domain, or if you are linking a domain bought from Hostinger instead. Please read this topic for more information:

Ok thanks for the quick support i guess im just gonna have to find another free hosting service.
Thanks for helping anyways.

What YouTube video?

Check out https://www.hostinger.com/special/000webhost