Plugins subidos con filezilla no aparecen en backend

Buenos días, a ver si alguien me puede ayudar…

Estaba intentando subir un tema con el File Manager en Zip pero me decía que no había archivos dentro, así que lo he hecho con Filezilla y estupendo, pero, al intentar subir un par de plugins por el mismo método, vale si, se han subido, de hecho los estoy viendo en el File Manager en la carpeta Plugins, pero no aparecen en mi listado de plugins de mi backend de wordpress.
(Ya he refrescado la página, borrado caché y esas cosas), pero nada, que no aparecen…

What plugins have you uploaded?

Why do you not install via WordPress menu?

Because it’s not possible, the size is too large. The plugins are the theme builder and another, the other it´s not necessary but if I can’t install the builder I can’t use this theme

1 Like

What plugins have you uploaded? And to what folder?

Try to view the WordPress admin page now to load your plugin to see if it appears?

Divi Builder and Monarch. I’ve used them more times on several servers and hosts and I’ve never had any problem. And I’ve never installed them in the wordpress admin page because the first time it didn’t let me to install them by there. (Sorry for my english)

I’m goint to try it anyway

It works!
But I don’t understand why the plugins were on folder and not in plugins list before… Now they have installed on the same folder (I’ve deleted the previous installation)
Thank you, it was simple but I thought that I couldn’t install it by there, so I haven’t tried.
Regards

I moved the files inside divi-builder which was inside divi-builder inside plugins to only plugins/divi-builder so this may have helped.