This website was set to be removed for inactivity by www.000webhost.com. If you own t

Hi,
How are u?
[COLOR=“royalblue”]plz, Help me what this? and what’s mean?
This website was set to be removed for inactivity by www.000webhost.com. If you own this website, click here to protect it.[/COLOR]
after I am clicking on click here, this message will appear:

[COLOR=“RoyalBlue”]
Protect Your Account

To save server resources and provide everyone with free web hosting service we regularly remove inactive accounts. Account considered inactive, if no website is uploaded or it did not received more than 10 visitors in 30 days.

Website you have just visited was set to be removed in 7 days for inactivity.

But, if your are the owner of this website, and you would like to continue using our services, you can protect your account against termination by logging on to your account at http://members.000webhost.com/

We are sorry for any inconveniences and thanks for using our services![/COLOR]

what the solution? plz, I want to solution this problem very fast becuse I have discuss my project next week:(
good luck

The message tells you what to do.

if your are the owner of this website, and you would like to continue using our services, you can protect your account against termination by logging on to your account at http://members.000webhost.com/

I am having the same issue. I have the same message posted on my website and I have already logged in and gone through the process of protecting my website, but the message will not go away. I am running Joomla and Phpbb3 forums and it currently has me blocked so that I can’t even get into my forum’s admin panel. I need to figure out how to get this problem fixed ASAP.

It can take up to 7 days for the message to go away.

The odd thing is, is that I got the message in my email last Friday and I went and did what I needed to to protect the site from deletion and then the message on the website randomly shows up today. My site should have already been protected form deletion and the message should have never showed up. So, I am left to worry that protecting it from deletion was a waste of my time and that it is going to get deleted any ways.

Don’t know what’s going on with members area, I had 2 accounts that I’d deleted reappear once along with a database (so I had three) All very odd, and I got the brush off by support about upgrading if I wanted cpanel monitored when all I was doing was pointing out some weird goings on that I thought they might be interested in.
Anyway, I don’t think this has anything to do with logging into your forum, I think the biggest problem you have is if your site gets even vaguely busy then you’re going to struggle with not enough resouurces on a free host trying to run Joomla and phpBB. Best to move one to another account.