Webhost redirection error (subdomains)

Hello

I’m French and I don’t speak English very well (I’m 15 years old), but I have a problem, I created a subdomain named “ref” folder where I uploaded a "annuaire"
It is a script provided by Arfooo to create a directory, but when I try to access the subfolder “admin” then the index.php page (or only sub-folder) it redirects me err.webhost !
Similarly for other files !
I don’t understand !

My website : (subdomain) ref

Thank you in advance for your help ! :slight_smile:

Lobrc and I have written at the same time. The right solution is what gives lobrc

its because your sub domain link is /annuaie and the thing you uploaded is ‘annuaire’.

hope that works. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your answers, but yet, I downloaded the complete file named “annuaire” with all its contents and its sub folder, FileZila on FileZila, I have all the other files, and I do not had this problem with another subdomain !
Is this a problem sending or FileZila then ?

Because according to this screen: http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/04/13/100413110534357242.png

I have all the other files !

Thank you for helping me !

I add:

the Install/ her work, I see no reason why others do not?

Soy un desastre ! :smiley:

Good evening

You really have no answer? Is this due to the url rewriting ?

I have many files in the directory / folder including the install / and there are all with CHMOD 777 !!

Thank you in advance for your answers !

try uploading everything again using the file manager instead of filezilla

The file is 5.26 MB only to him, I can send it directly, but I’ll try!

Nothing has changed, the file / directory / admin / does not work, yet the file directory / install / works, since I can do the installation!
This could come from3.htaccess ??