Where did my hosting go?

Hi All,
Just logged in after being away for a period of time.
My 3 domain names which link to the 000.webhosting.com seem to have dissappeared
Can you please tell me how to get into my cPanel or put my 3 domain name accounts back on to 000.webhosting.com please?

Thanks, Dee

I should mention that I had 3 domains connected to 000webhosting. I entered each domain on the search bar and each domain works and is connected. now, where are the 3 sites that I set up? PLease help me get into my cPanel to edit and change the sites?
Thanks

Visit www.000webhost.com and then create a new account with a new email address and re-create/upload your sites.

The old panel won’t let you make new sites nor retrieve old sites that have been inactive/suspended.

Thanks James.
3 questions:

1. If I don’t upload the sites, can you tell me if I leave my 3 domains on the internet, how long will they stay there please?
  2. If I just download the sites from the internet and I just upload the sites to 000.webhost, is that fine?
  3. If I upload these 3 sites from backups which are not recent, then where do I go for the cpanel? How do I edit WYSIWYG? Does the cpanel have similar templates to the old ones?
    Thanks,
    Dee

What are all your domains? Feel free to click James then message if you’d rather not post them here.

You can download your sites and re-upload feel free.

I’m not 100% sure on WYSIWYG or templates I’ve never used those features hopefully another user will come along soon and advise.

Thanks James, I’ll private message you.