Where I access to my CPANEL?

I use the new interface, I don’t know where I can access to my CPANEL , I have to, and this rapidly.

Thanks.

Same thing here, I just created a new account with 000webhost.com & I don’t see a control panel anywhere. Also, where are the FTP information I need for my FTP client?

I just read a question on the Community Support, and this is a custom CPANEL, for the real CPANEL we have to buy to be pro members. That’s boring… :expressionless: I will paid next month or year. Anyway bad news for me.

In the upload a files page, you will have a little box below with the FTP link, go on it and if you have made the phone verification you will have the informations. If you have difficulties with the phone verification just tell me which country you are and I can help you after.

Good night.

-Squarety

I guess that’s my problem, the phone verification. I currently don’t have a cell phone, nor do I want one. I have been using FTP to transfer files for some 25 years now. I fail to see the connection between having a cell phone to send a text message and using FTP?? This sounds more like a tactic to wind up on the receiving end of a bunch of unsolicited junk.
Thank you very much for the info though. At least now I see how this work.

So you are saying you was using FTP for 25 years but in 2016 you still do not have cell phone?

may i ask you how old are you?

That is correct, I have been using FTP probably close to when it was started. And no, I don’t have an active cell phone. I am 60 years old, if that matters.

Phone verification is not to send junk messages/phone calls ONLY to verify you are a human being and not a spam bot/script/ person acting with intention to break terms of service in one way or another, this small easy verification method which literally takes no time at all and is completely free verifies you are a human.
If you have friends or family with a cellphone they can text the number to the verification line and your account would be instantly activated…

1 Like

@dwwatson34 i have enabled FTP access specially for you. This is a special case where a respectful age man is using 000webhost services deserves special attention. Thank You for using us.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind.

1 Like

Hi. Can you enable FTP access for me as well. I have tried using the phone verification and it does not work. I’ve sent over half a dozen messages with the code but nothing happens