A couple of problems

I have three webpages that are being hosted.

The first issue is that I can not access the file manager.

The second issue is that I keep getting this error when trying to access any of the pages when using my web browser.

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Basically, none of the pages are working. This has been an off and on issues since I joined 000webhost. I keep getting error 500, 502, 403, and any other error. I understand there is a hardware upgrade going on with 000webhost? Am I correct? When will this issue be fixed? I pay other sites for advertising and rotators for these simple pages and for them to not be working is very frustrating. I understand you are upgrading and changing server hardware but is there some way for you to have everyone’s sites and pages available while the work is being done. Like I said, it is off and on and has been for the past month since I joined.

The main question here is this,
The error that I am seeing, is this temporary due to the hardware upgrading or is it another issue entirely? If it is due to the hardware upgrades than I will obviously have to wait it out, but if it is something else, please let me know how to address the problem. Thank you

vega3825
Vincent Calcavecchia

My page is:
https://toolsforsuccess.000webhostapp.com/
the other two pages are the same: one with /usdsites and the other one with /btcsites added to the end

The banner at the top of the page in red explains all of this. In order to change out the drives, things have to go down. We know everyone hates this, but after months of having these issues we are finally fixing them, so please be patient for the next few weeks while this process is completed.

If you are paying for other things web related you might want to think about paying for some premium hosting before handing out to secondary services that don’t affect the uptime of your website.