DNS CNAME pointed but setup won't allow me to point

I have pointed my DNS CNAME to my website, it’s been over an hour, and the setup manager still will not save the pointer. Please advise.

@jacobisreal i suggest use name servers instead of cname.

What is your website.com and what is your 000webhostapp URL?

www.stophatewords.org > stophatewords.000webhostapp.com

Everything is setup correctly here. It’s been 2 days!

As suggest earlier use name servers to park your domain.

ns01.000webhost.com
ns02.000webhost.com

Can I change it to my NS later? I need to use my NS for email. Can I added those as secondary NS for my domain?

I’ve tried parking, but it doesn’t allow for subdomains like “www.stophatewords.org” - it will only allow me to NS the TLD stophatewords.org. This is a failure and I’d like someone to take a look so I can forward just the domain “www.stophatewords.org” to the site “stophatewords.000webhostapp.com” as a CNAME. It’s been days, time has passed enough for the domain to propagate through DNS. Please help.

J

Check this link…if you want to create a subdomain.

I recommend using nameservers.

You can setup subdomains and set MX records on 000webhost once you’ve used nameservers.

Else upgrade to premium & you get FULL DNS control - Hosting24.com

Hi , there

I have the same issue, and I think the problem is on 000webhostapp.com side. If you can’t support properly “Point Domain” feasibility, just remove it, so no question any more. Or make it works as it should be.

But it does work for 99% of millions of users using the CNAME setup while only maybe a few threads are created here looking for support which suggests a few bugs here and there which is a tiny percentage.

Follow the advice above I doubt the feature will be removed when so many decide to use it for whatever reasons.

I have my dns setup correctly, but it won’t add the domain name. I did “Use my own domain”, then add domain and it seems to work, but never comes up. Domain is 418kenwood.com. You can see here that is has already propogated to 000webhost. https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/418kenwood.com

Give it till tomorrow and hopefully it’ll start working.

Within 000webhost, add domain, top option park domain then type in your domain name.

Also Chrome users are getting this warning…