FTP not working April 28 2018

mmponies.000webhostapp.com has the same problem. It was ok a couple of hours ago.

1 Like

The same problem for btcfaucetsmonitor.000webhostapp.com. Impossible to log in to file manager.

1 Like

It is affecting many sites, if not all sites, that were working before so more likely to be something with the file manager than any site. I suspect that the file manager and ftp both connect with the same program that actually loads the file into the system.

But my site is playpen.000webhostapp.com but that is operational.

1 Like

Thank you to those replying keep them coming & I’m logging them with the developer now.
Not all sites affected some of my sites work, some don’t - depends what server your files are on.

https://mediastore.000webhostapp.com/, FTP was not working, even if i turn on the FTP settings, it keeps on getting disabled after page reload.

1 Like

The website works ok, just can’t login with file manager or filezilla to update it.

Are you still getting this error now? @judym ONLY.

Can you also check now please @Itzmeanon :slight_smile:

Maybe now @PlayPen ?

@esternina how about now please?

I’ve successfully logged into mmponies via filezilla. Thanks Infinity :slight_smile:

1 Like

It works perfectly for me now. Thank you so much!! :+1:

1 Like

Hopefully it stays that way, anyone else experiencing FTP/FM issues then please reply with your URL :slight_smile:

Yea its working now. great and thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I can access both ftp and file manager. Uploaded files with ftp and can see them with file manger

Thanks.

Are you part of 000webhost? If so, your id here should reflect that important datum.

1 Like

I am a staff member yes but I like to just remain under the radar at times :3rd_place_medal:

https://loonbedrijfwever [dot] 000webhostapp.com have the problem

Try now please :slight_smile: @loonbedrijfwever

You may have to set a new FTP password via General Settings on 000webhost.com before FTP clients will connect again, but File Manager should work now.

its work thank you for the support

@Infinity
Could you also permit File Manager access for trigun2022 [dot] 000webhostapp please?