I get 'registry cleaners' site when I try to view my website?

I have uploaded the files for my website into the public folder, yet when I try to view my website in the browser a page for ‘registry cleaners’ appears??

Sorry I have now fixed this by renaming the 'public folder to 'public_html, but I now see ‘Index’ and a list of my files underneath instead of my homepage??

Please can somebody help me?

Many thanks

I have also named my homepage index.html

I fixed it in case anyone else has this problem. My homepage was named Index (with a capital I) yet when i changed the I to lower case ‘index.html’ it now works :slight_smile:

I am however now getting the ‘registry cleaners’ page when I click the homepage tab on my website?? Why is this happening? Is this standard with free hosting?

Hi,
What is domain/url your website?

Hi, I am also getting this problem when trying to view my site. I have it ‘public_html’ and named index.html but I cannot view it without reg-cleaners popping up! Its very annoying!

i have the same problem too.
see: http://www.000webhost.com/forum/web-programming/27423-www-reg-cleaners-com.html?highlight=reg-cleaners

Same here.
Check your account status in member area.
Mine says:

Suspended (Suspended for violating 20%+ CPU usage limit for more than 1000 times. Please upgrade to our premium UNLIMITED hosting at www.hosting24.com to get your account reactivated.)

Joke is they are blocking my email + database too.
Cant access any data!
If I had received a warning before I could have reviewed my script …
Just a cheap way to force you to upgrade account in my eyes.

So sad … :frowning:

This is really annoying!

Can anyone tell us what we need to do??

I cant understand it. My site has 6 menu tabs to other pages which all work fine, apart from when I want to go back to home from any of the pages I get the ‘registry cleaner’ site?

I know that my links are all fine as I have tested the site before!!

The site was designed for a friend, not due to go live yet, and I need to show it to her on Tuesday and cannot really show it like this.

Please can someone heeeeelp!!

We are currently looking into this.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Is it true the following information posted on this thread?

Thaks for all your replies. Problem now fixed thanks to Apih :slight_smile:

Earlier I changed my homepage from 'Index.html to ‘index.html’ so I could display my site on here and forgot to set the links on the site to reflect this.

It is now working perfectly!

000webhost is amazing!! It was all my fault :frowning:

Thanks again Apih :slight_smile:

If I choose to “View or Edit My Website” via the website builder I go to the “reg-clean” link.
So something nasty is going on here…

well that is just my conclusion because whenever my website
got error404…000webhost error404 url automatically forward it
to that reg-cleaners homepage
so i think 000webhost must be affiliate reg-cleaners site
is that ryt?

Thank you.

This has been happening to my site hosted here as well.

Hello, i am totally new to this things… But i am getting the same thing to reg cleaners, Iv been hitting my head to the keyboard all afternoon cause this problem…

its simple
whenever u get to that website
that also mean u got error404
get it?
to get rid of it is to fix ur link…
this works for me coz u wont go to that site unless u got error404

I also have this problem.

I just reloaded/Clean up my website and even the index has that http://www.reg-cleaners.com/ page. I changed the .htaccess so that it would redirect to my own 404 but that doesn’t seem to be the problem. I have another 000webhost site and that one works perfectly without any error. So what is this thing and how do I view my site?!

CAn you say me how to repair the link, i am like getting crazy ^^’