Parked Domain Issue Cruising

same problem here peeps idk what to do.
I previously pointed my domain to 000webhost which then created some annoying SSL issues but simply then just parked it which got fixed. Now my domain is linked to the 000webhostwebsite but it loads on site under construction only when i access it thru the domain which is www.cruisingleads.com.
the website loads up fine when I access it through the webhostapp address

Your custom domain is not pointed at 000webhost hence the content you see on your custom domain and your free 000webhostapp domain is totally different.

You said cruisingleads.com.

You need to login to IONOS and head to manage your domain and SET NAMESERVERS to 000webhost

Your screenshot shows me you’ve CREATED NAMESERVERS instead which is totally different.

yea i edit the existing ones ionos to the 000webhost nameservers. I didnt see no option to “set nameservers”
Also update, I got the website to show the actual content using cruisingleads.com but it shows not secure… wth. I have the ssl activated

So we provide free SSL for your 000webhostapp domain only.
You cannot use a custom domain with a SSL certificate sadly.

You can use CloudFlare which gives you the illusion of security providing you the green padlock and secure logo but you can read why it isn’t here.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.