Verfify the changing of email of account not working

Hi @infinity, Ive been trying to change the email of my current account keagan.roland@gmail.com but whenever I try to do this the verfication email I receive on the email i want to change to, the link is not clickable any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Sure, the first thing you’ll want to do is change your language to Italian / Italy :slight_smile:

Signup Links / Verification Links / Password Reset Links not working - we are aware that users are getting the emails to verify their account or reset their password but the link in the email doesn’t appear or doesn’t work.
Developers are working to resolve this, if email directly to moderator @ 000webhost .com we can manually verify the email for you or delete the inactive account and allow you to signup fresh normally.
If you can access https://www.000webhost.com/members/profile - then change your Country / Language to Italy / Italian and then request a new link and it likely will be working fine - obviously if you are requesting a password reset you won’t be able to do this but new signups / logged in users normally can access that page.

You’re a life saver thank you, its working

1 Like