Kamleong inactivity

I just discovered today that my website at kamleong.site90.net is prompted as “is no longer available”, “The authors have deleted this site.” When I try to login to cPanel, what I get is “Specified user was not found.”

I have been able to access my website and the cPanel/FTP without any problem at least until end of August 2019. And, I do not find any email notification regarding the deletion or removal in my email.

Please help to double check and confirm if this is due to a system issue at your end.

Thanks.

I just found another similar post here from another disappointing and angry person in May 2019: Website is no longer available.(solved)

Looks like:

• When sites are in sleeping state they are deleted after #30 days so if your site was suspended or exceeded the free plan limits a month ago then deletion would be likely.
  • users must continue to keep an eye and login regularly to their panel for announcements and changes to services. no email message/alert will be generated

I must say that I have the same disappointment and anger as well. 000webhost must learn from these feedback, even though this is a free service, deletion of websites and user accounts with the lack of proper email alerts will definitely show how irresponsible the company. How can we entrust you on your paid services that similar thing will not happen there?

Good day!

Our newest policy deletes Accounts after 3 months of inactivity ( inactivity means no login to 000webhost.com/members ). We do send noticing emails about these actions one week in advance. Sadly some mailing providers mark our emails as spam. Please read below topic for more information.

I’m afraid your websites have been deleted due to Account inactivity.

I just found another similar post here from another disappointing and angry person in May 2019: Website is no longer available.(solved)

That’s an old policy and it used to apply to suspended websites only.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.