Website protection

hi dears,i have parked my google domain name to my000website .my google domain is dastvarztrading.com .i have disabled the www for my website in my setting.sometimes my website isnt loaded good in both mobile and pc and there is 503 server error for my website .are there any attacks for my website ?whats the problem ?and how can i protect and secure my website from any attacks to load good?thanks

Can you expand a little on what you want to accomplish and what do you mean you have disabled w w w, your website loads over both fine for me

im in iran and im using vpn to connect to u.i have 503 server error when im loading my website most of the time .its more when im loading by www.dastvarztrading.com can u tell me whats the problem?
is it under attack on the servers?thanks

No attack on our servers, your site loads perfectly for me every time

www or non www

Status page doesn’t reveal any issues this week so can only presume the issue is local to yourself?

• Retry the URL from the address bar again by clicking the reload/refresh button, or pressing F5 or Ctrl+R .

• Even though the 503 Service Unavailable error means that there’s an error on another computer, the issue is probably only temporary. Sometimes just trying the page again will work.

• Restart your router and modem, and then your computer or device, especially if you’re seeing the “Service Unavailable - DNS Failure” error. While the 503 error is still most likely the fault of the website you’re visiting, it’s possible that there’s an issue with the DNS server configurations on your router or computer, which a simple restart of both might correct.

• Tip: If rebooting your equipment didn’t correct the 503 DNS Failure error, there might be temporary issues with the DNS servers themselves. In this case, pick new DNS servers from our Free & Public DNS Servers list and change them on your computer or router. See How to Change DNS Servers if you need help. Another option is to contact the website directly for help. There’s a good chance that the site’s administrators already know about the 503 error but letting them know, or checking the status on the problem, isn’t a bad idea.

ok thanks my freind.

hello dears?my parked google domain(dastvarztrading.com) isnt connected to my website(dastvarztrade.000webhostapp.com)well.can u tell me and guide me whats my problem?thanks