My site not work

Hello, some administrators may want to help me, I have a website that made ​​his checks and his work then put a free php chat to communicate with me and the site stopped working, he threw up everything and restore your site only if can allow me to use my domain, delete everything to get it again, but some pictures can not I delete and gives me an error. :frowning:

I believe i just replied to your ticket. The DDoS attack on server46 is still ongoing, therefore your site will time out. We are monitoring the incoming traffic and will bring the server back online as soon as the traffic reaches a level our hardware can handle

Hello, you problem is not right in my site:)

I am sorry, i confused domain names as the ticket was from a very similar domain :slight_smile:

I just checked your website and it loads fine. Do you still have problems accessing it?

Yeah, still not working

does it work if you access it using a proxy server like http://hidemyass.com?

Well, when I try to load it, not showing me anything

Blocking 77.70.66.** for 12 hours on port 80 (2012 visits)

According to the server log your IP is blacklisted for making too many requests to the site. This ban will be automatically lifted after 24 hours

OK, thank you very much

Is there an option to increase the visibility of my ip. :slight_smile:
Worked, Thank you very much, if you delete the topic. :slight_smile:

Do you mean more than 2,000 connections per IP per day? I very much doubt it on the free service.

Clearly thank you
Worked, Thank you very much, if you delete the topic. :slight_smile:

last to ask, is there a problem to put my site this form to contact me with. :slight_smile:
http://mibew.org/

I would say that falls under this “Terms of Service”

1. [COLOR=“Red”]Chat[/COLOR], proxy, or file download [COLOR=“Red”]scripts are not allowed.[/COLOR] (allowed if you upgrade account)

hmm my website seems to be down as well , same problem ? I did not submit a ticket since it says that other people have submitted tickets already, so I have the patience to wait.
Much Love and Namaste

-message deleted-