All Your Favorite Websites in One!

Hello! I am Iceman4391!

I have wanted to create a forum site for so long, and make it as unique as I possibly could. Because of that, I have created IceCode!

IceCode is a forum site that relates to everyone’s favorite forum sites, so that you don’t need to open up so many different browsing windows for different forum sites. Not only that, but we are the only one of our kind that does whatever the fans want us to do.

From graphics, to gaming, to just relaxed talking, we have it all!

Please give me your feedback, so that I can better make this forum site!

http://icecode.tk

You have all my favorite websites in one place? Cool.
I like naked gorilla mud wrestling. What version do you provide? 1.0 or 2.3?

Maybe if you would stop being a troll we could get to the actual well being about the website, as well as some feedback that would be greatly appreciated.

hahaha!
@iceman, site showcase means by creating your own website from scratch and giving it a display, not using a common wp theme and trying to advertise it here. :wink:

Its not a common theme. And it still took work.

This section is about showing off your site. Please leave and dont be a troll.

I saw the same theme in three other hacking forums. I would provide the links but I’m too lazy right now.

Do you have skype iceman?

I was making a joke. When you boast that you have everything anyone could want, what do you want? Since you have it all, let us just all shut down all other websites.

Skype is dangerous for privacy. From day one they have logged and recorded all conversations on it. It is no different than yelling out the window.

I have seen one other forum besides myself using it. Even 3 is not common.