Always lost ftp connections

I use winscp to connect server, but I can not connect more than 1 minute. Can you help me please?

It should only disconnect if you are not uploading/downloading.

but disconnect when I upload files, and when editing, always disconnect, and the upload speed its very very low… I need4 hours to upload 90mb…

Not sure about that speeds seem acceptable here, what is your upload speed like?

22mb video file, under 37 seconds.

Try speedtest.net and post results?

howw! very good upload, my is about 8/15KB, yesterday is about 1/5KB some times

download 38.83Mbps
upload 10.35Mbps

very odd :confused:

I can’t understand that, where are you located?

Portugal… thanks for helping

I have this error many times when list directories in ftp

MLSD: Connection timed out

when editing
RETR: Connection timed out

I hope it is only a temporary issue locally with yourself, I’ll check back here tomorrow hopefully it is working better.

I can’t work in this server, always disconnect when downloading, uploading, deleting and editing files

I’ve submitted a ticket to a developer but I’m thinking the issue is local to yourself unfortunately.

thanks! now I m working in localhost, but i would like to continue in 000webhost

so you’ll need to head to general settings > change website password and make a new FTP password before using it again.

Some files were removed as they breach our ToS.

Various tests were performed from many locations and all passed/succeeded.

I recommend trying to connect again / check your local firewall / router firewall / ISP restrictions

1 Like

Thanks it’s better now! Other problem, I can’t connect to database with external software like workbench…

That would be a premium/Hostinger feature unfortunately.