Aparcar dominio que apunta a Cludflare

saludos tengo un dominio .net.ve, el problema es que es de conatel, un servicio de la estatal venezolana y cambiar los DNS puede llevarse 15 dias o mas, actualmente estoy esperando por la solicitud de apuntar a cloudflare (lleva 8 dias y aun nada), mi pregunta en concreto es, si despues que conatel cambie los DNS y apunten a cloudflare ¿puedo aparcar el dominio en mi cuenta 000webhost sin tener que apuntar nuevamente los DNS a 000webhost? lo que podría llevarse otros 15 dias y despues apuntar nuevamente a cloudflare, que serian unos 15 dias mas para poder tener la web con HTTPS en total seguro seria mas de un mes.

Once you’ve changed the nameservers, every change you do within the cloudflare panel is semi-instant :slight_smile:

I’ve checked your 000webhost account and I don’t see any parked/pointed domains?
Can you tell us what domain you are trying to use and your current registrar setup / CloudFlare setup to get you going?

Hi @mercurio27,

I think I see what you are asking here… Once you have pointed your domain to Cloudflare, you should not need to change the nameservers to 000webhost. You can make all DNS changes within Cloudflare so you should not need to change the nameservers again.

Also, just a warning - with 000webhost, you can only use Cloudflare’s flexible SSL mode which is not fully secure. You can check out this article on the Cloudflare Community for details.

1 Like