Backup.php - migrate my site to the new Panel

migrate my site to the new Panel : Hello, I have not received the mail with the file backup.php to migrate my site to the new Panel … what should I do? Thank you

You should check out this tutorial for further instruction

1 Like

“Then using FileZilla upload the two files from the ZIP [image] …” where do I upload the files? A public-html

@fenny_son Yes you can upload to “public_html”.

Is your issues solved?

If you have reached the migration deadline then no pages from your site will load in the browser.

You need to then use FileZilla or another FTP client to download all your files instead.

Can I use this to upload the unzipper.php files?

You can upload unzipper.php/backup.php in the old panel but since your site has reached migration date - there is no way for you to view unzipper.php/backup.php in the browser to run it!
You cannot use this on the old panel anymore sorry.

You need to use FileZilla/FTP client and pull your public_html folder to your computer.

I was able to upload the files to my public_html with FileZilla / FTP -

Then enter url in my Chrome browser: … and direct me to this page. I do not understand what happens. What should I do?

Then enter url in my Chrome browser: http://www.uep26sjo.edu.ar/unzipper.php … and direct me to this page. I do not understand what happens. What should I do?

You can no longer use the “unzipper” method, because your old cPanel expired, and you can’t access your website URL from browser.

Please connect to your website using FileZilla (FTP), and download /public_html folder manually.

You need to DOWNLOAD the public_html folder to your computer.

You need to follow the tutorial

You need to firstly login to the old control panel, select your site in the list, back up your files, now once backed up use the “move account” URL from the tutorial, once you do this and if it says “Account already exists” ignore this, hit back to your account list, enter your control panel of your site, browse all the way down the control panel and hit delete site/account.
Back to empty account list, hit your name on the right hand side under customer details and hit delete profile.

You will now be logged out of your account, now enter your login details again and the new panel will appear!
Click the + icon and choose a FTP username and password, now hit set web address and add your old domain.
Now upload your backed up files.

Site will be working fine after this.

Hello … I already did everything I had to do … but I can not enter my site www.uep26sjo.edu.ar - What should I do?

What should I do to see my site www.uep26sjo.edu.ar?

I see your site is working fine.

WWW no longer works on free subdomains.