Benefit of Premium Account for MySQL Hosting

Hello, right now I am using the free version of the 000webhost to host my database. I use Cpanel to import/export/query my database right now. However, the free version has limitations. It doesn’t allow me to upload more than one database (for me as a user) and it also doesn’t allow me to add another use for the database I created. Can anyone tell me if these two functions are allowed on the premium version?

1). If so, how many databases are allowed for me to upload in my account in premium version?
2). Also, how many other additional users can I assign/authorize my databases?
3). Also, can I assign a specific role to each user?

Good day!

1. Depending on what paid plan you’re choosing, you can host from one to unlimited databases.
  2. You can’t duplicate database usernames. One database will have a unique name and username.
  3. You can’t assign specific roles to users, because you can’t assign more users to one database. However you can control the permissions of your application against database (see the screenshot)

Extra privileges are required for advanced database management. You will need Cloud Hosting or custom VPS for that.