BistroDansk Website Missing

Hello, a miscommunication with support caused the Website bistrodansk.000webhostapp.com. (Bistrodansk.com) I would like to know if it can be recovered before I re-do it. I tried to create new but it says the Website name “bistrodansk” is already in use. Please let me know the next steps to quickly recover.
Thank you.

Which miscommunication?
That website is 100% deleted I’ve checked there is no data to recover.

Just make a new site any name and park your custom domain again.

Great, thanks everyone. the miscommunication was on our side as to who was logging in and managing the site this past year. Is it possible to name the website BistroDansk again or do I need to pick an alternative?

1 Like

Pick any alternative name and then park your custom domain again.

Hi Infinity,

There is another website created on my account that I am not sure where it came from?

Can you tell me how to delete it or can you do it for me? Should only have the 1 website listed as I just created the Bistro-Dansk site,

Thank you…

Sorry, I figured it out. Been a while so just getting familiar all over again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see you’ve deleted it now, names are randomly generated if the picked one is taken etc.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.