Can my old subdomain URL that I lost be released or reused?

Can my old subdomain URL that I lost be released or reused?

Hi,
I have been using 000webhost for several years now with one free subdomain with URL sadsayeed.site88.net ( sadsayeed.000webhostapp.com ); so, thanks. However, this URL was recently removed due to inactivity, that I understand; also my account was gone too; I suddenly found out today (unfortunately for me, no email warning that I could find). So, today couldn’t access to neither my cpanel, nor URL; then I created a new account with my same old email, which seems to be active now, but can’t reuse my old URL as it keeps saying ‘already existing’, even though it’s not.

I already have all my files properly backed-up, so there’s no problem on that account. I had/have a bit of a personal health and family issue which didn’t allow me much to log in to my cpanel for past several months, I know, my bad… but now if only if I could resume again… that URL is with many already.

This is the URL I used/use for developing and testing projects and demos and share those demos to many others, as I’ve shared this URL and projects’ links under this URL to many for past several years, and can’t again send all those with another newly created subdomain URL.

So, is there any possibility at all that my old subdomain sadsayeed.site88.net ( sadsayeed.000webhostapp.com ) could be released please, from your end, for me to be able to resume…?! That might be helpful for me I hope.

Thank you again, for all your great supports in these previous years.

User - sadsayeed

Sadly not sorry we don’t have the option.

It’s alright, I understand, rule is rule.
And I thank your entire team for all you have done and do, those were certainly helpful for many like me. <3
Well, I suppose suddenly losing my that URL was just inevitable part of my inescapable “great” luck, regardless of my trials. Cheers and Thanks again, bye. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.