Can't access my websites ( tenagakini.com & kokwai.com )

Good day, notice both website had nameserver error :

Mismatched NS records WARNING: One or more of your nameservers did not return any of your NS records.
Error DNS servers responded ERROR: One or more of your nameservers did not respond:
The ones that did not respond are:
153.92.2.6 153.92.2.7

Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers You should already know that your NS records at your nameservers are missing, so here it is again:

ns01.000webhost.com.
ns02.000webhost.com.

Hi, I am not able to access both websites ( tenagakini.com and kokwai.com ) and not able to login to the Dashboard. Please advise. Thank you.

Hello. We can’t find your websites in our system. Could you please provide us the 000webhostapp addresses or the websites names?

1. For tenagakini.com , username is wwwtenagakini , the email to sign in - sales_meridien@outlook.com
    ( Reference : https://www.000webhost.com/forum/t/dashboard-login-email-forgotten/168832?u=tangthenhock )

2. For kokwai.com, the email to sign in - vkpower2017@yandex.com

Both are using 000webhost.com nameserver

Hello,

We apologize for late reply; website wwwtenagakini has been removed on 20 October due to Account inactivity.
Account vkpower2017@yandex.com was also removed due to inactivity I believe, but I can see you’ve already registered a new one with the same email.