Cant connect to database

I have 2 databases in my website and they dont connect
the first one which links to a table gets this error
Could not connect to the database id12122318_classicmodels :SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user ‘id12122318_root1’@‘2a02:4780:bad:f00d::10’ (using password: YES)
the second which connects to a form gives several errors
Warning : include(Databased.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/ssd4/318/12122318/public_html/crud/index.php on line 29

Warning : include(Databased.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/ssd4/318/12122318/public_html/crud/index.php on line 29

Warning : include(): Failed opening ‘Databased.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /storage/ssd4/318/12122318/public_html/crud/index.php on line 29

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘Databased’ not found in /storage/ssd4/318/12122318/public_html/crud/index.php:30 Stack trace: #0 /storage/ssd4/318/12122318/public_html/about.php(21): include() #1 {main} thrown in /storage/ssd4/318/12122318/public_html/crud/index.php on line 30

any suggestions?
thanks

That looks like a wrong password. Try changing the DB password then changing it in your connection file.

1 Like

thanks for responding, just changed password on database and in file but still no joy :frowning:

Hello, it appears you have php scripts linked incorrectly. Please recheck the scripts paths; we’re hosting websites in a UNIX environment, which means paths and filenames are case sensitive (/folder/file.php is not the same with /Folder/file.PHP).

If necessary, use directory path functions such as getcwd() or magic methods such as __DIR__ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow thanks Teodor this work I had about 15 instances throughout my pages where database was written with a capital D, changed it and now the page displays perfectly… sadly still a few issues…
Should say that using xampp the site works perfectly so I suspect the following errors like the last must be a directory or a font issue… I hope…
So I still have the error message with my table display, changed password as someone suggested could be the issue, but still same error…
Could not connect to the database id12122318_classicmodels :SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user ‘id12122318_root1’@‘2a02:4780:bad:f00d::10’ (using password: YES).

on the other page which would display due to databases having been written as Databases, now this page works, when I submit data I have the following error…
Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/ssd4/318/12122318/public_html/crud/create.php:1) in /storage/ssd4/318/12122318/public_html/crud/create.php on line 47
Any suggestions for either :smiley:
Lastly Im trying to link my site from my host provider at bt… they dont provide much details, the sites prehistoric, you have to upload your data manually and dont provide name server, they do have a page for Website Forwarding
it asks me to enter details in the box titles
Forward my site (www.compeeze.co.uk) to… with a forwarding type of URL or FRAME
I enter in the address …https://compeeze.000webhostapp.com/ saying its a URL
it says
You are trying to set a www record, when one already exists for this domain. This can cause issues with the domain resolving properly. None of the changes just submitted have been saved. If you need to change a www record please use Advanced Domain Manager.

Does anyone know what this means
the advance page has basically a list of variables;
several defined already
and others you need to define,
URL is not defined
A, CNAME, MX,URL, FRAME,TXT,SRV
for eg CNAME has 3 listings
Type: CNAME
Key: autodiscover
Value: autodiscover.outlook.com
Key: sip
Value: sipdir.online.lync.com
Key: lyncdiscover
Value: webdir.online.lync.com
Key: mail
Value: mail.btconnect.com

So excited to getting closer to finally be able to host my site properly,
though as soon as I get a bit closer another spanner in the works comes along and knocks me off lol :smiley:

Changing your nameservers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com would be the easiest setup for getting your domain parked with us?

http://www.register.com/customersupport/tutorials/change_dns.rcmx

https://btbusiness.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/c/5170/a_id/47687/kw/nameservers

1 Like

Regarding the password issue, head into our panel, Manage database, Manage the id12122318_root1 / id12122318_classicmodels change password to the one listed within configuration file or pick a new one and paste this into the configuration file.

1 Like

I notice some of the errors show

Access denied for user ‘root’@‘2a02:4780:bad:f00d::10’ (using password: NO)

Which means there are parts within your script which are incorrectly configured, ensure to use the username, database name and password picked on our control panel

1 Like

Thanks Infinity,
Youve helped me solve nearly all of my problems
I sorted the password error on design page, me silly had different passwords for the databases
got my domain page linked to you guys…Sweet!!!
now only problem is sorting out my about page and getting the submit button to work

When I submit data it gives the following error
Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/ssd4/318/12122318/public_html/crud/create.php:4) in /storage/ssd4/318/12122318/public_html/crud/create.php on line 47

What do you think is causing this

Cheers

Eleana

Hello, that means you’re sending piece of information before sending the HTTP headers (please read this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8028957/how-to-fix-headers-already-sent-error-in-php)

Try appending php_value output_buffering on into /public_html/.htaccess and see if the problem is solved.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.