Change the dasboard idiom from portuguese to Engklish!

Hello everyone, i have a little doubt which i have to take today.

Do you know how to change the portuguese language to the english language and to add more options on the dashboard area of the 000webhost as the localhost image that i send attached?

I would like your support as soon as possible.

localhost Inkeddashboard with 000webhostapp_LI

You can certainly do this via wp-admin

Hello, i follow the steps which you indicate me, but the option “settings” translated to “Ajustes” (portuguese) below the “tools” translated to “Ferramentas” didn´t appears to me. That means in my panel of wordpress of 000webhostapp don´t show me these options. You can see this in my link of the website and the image that i send you. https://testejose.000webhostapp.com/wp-admin/ So i would like you to support again to overcome this problem. What´s the solution? Sorry to hurry you again. Please send my print screens to be more easy to me to understand.dashboard with 000webhostapp

It would appear in your screenshot you’ve logged in as an editor/user meaning you won’t be able to access the required settings.

You need to login out of wp-admin and login as “admin” then you’ll be able to do it :slight_smile:

Hi from what I understand I have to put the username for “admin” as well as the password for “admin” in the tab “User”

However, regarding the username and password, it was the company that provided me with this link.: https://testejose.000webhostapp.com/wp-admin/

And it was also the company that provided me with the username and it is blocked as the password itself, I didn’t create the username and password.

Of course, obvious reasons do not provide both information for privacy and security reasons.

Now, I don’t know if this procedure is what I should do or not.

I do want to get around this problem, with a simple and effective solution that will help me solve it and by sending a print screen, please, to understand how to do it in the best way possible.

See the images below

I look forward to helping you as soon as possible.

Hi from what I understand I have to put the username for “admin” as well as the password for “admin” in the tab “User”

However, regarding the username and password, it was the company that provided me with this link.: https://testejose.000webhostapp.com/wp-admin/

And it was also the company that provided me with the username and it is blocked as the password itself, I didn’t create the username and password.

Of course, obvious reasons do not provide both information for privacy and security reasons.

Now, I don’t know if this procedure is what I should do or not.

I do want to get around this problem, with a simple and effective solution that will help me solve it and by sending a print screen, please, to understand how to do it in the best way possible.

See the images below

I look forward to helping you as soon as possible.22

This topic was automatically closed after 5 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.