Criação de site

Estou montando um site no " Construir um Web site facilmente", e gostaria muito de ajuda!! Não estou conseguindo colocar conteúdos nos botões, ou melhor. não estou conseguindo colocar conteúdo nas janelas quando abrem. Por favor alguém me ajuda!!! Obrigada.

Screenshots? :slight_smile:

Desculpa não entendi :frowning:

Do you have any screnshot of that? :slight_smile:

Sorry, i don’t understand yet :frowning:
I can not put content inside the buttons, I do not know how it does, I would really like help.

E também gostaria de add mais páginas no rodapé para caber mais conteúdos. Não tenho idéia de como faz isso tudo :frowning:

Are you talking about the zyro builder? :slight_smile:

sim isso mesmo, do zyro

estou perdida hahah por favor me ajuda! :slight_smile:

Tried using a different browser? :slight_smile:

não tentei usar navegador diferente, mas acho que não é problema do navegador, é que não acho como editar para quando abrir uma página no site e ter os conteúdos, entendeu? é que não consigo achar onde edita para isso :slight_smile:

Let’s get you an expert then :slight_smile:
@sulliops @hexa

como entro em contato?

They’ll check this topic when they can :wink:

OK muito obrigada :slight_smile:

@hexa @sulliops still waiting for your feedback :thinking:

Hi @karol97,

Can you please explain a bit more about the issues that are occurring? Thanks! :slight_smile:

I can see from your history you’ve had a LOT of hit and misses using website builder and WordPress, I feel that since there is language barrier also existing here you should seek professional support from a web designer in your local area who can sit down with you and you can tell them exactly what you need and want.

Also if you are going to be hosting anime related material on 000webhost I’d advise to push you towards upgrading to Hostinger.com as you’ll soon reach your limits on 000webhost unfortuantely :frowning:

If you still want to push on yourself you could try a site like https://www.fiverr.com/ and find a professional who could maybe do a mock-up and then we could go from there.

2 Likes