Domain still says "waiting for nameservers"

Hello, I am trying to link my domain to my site here, but it still claims to be waiting on nameservers. I inputted them correctly on WordPress, where my domain currently is registered (which WordPress confirmed for me). WordPress said I should expect it to be pointing within 8-10 hours, but it has now been almost 24 hours with no change on the webhost side. Is there anything I’m misunderstanding?

What is your domain name??

nelainephotography.com

You sholud try removing and then again updating the 000webhost name servers again.

I’ve tried that once already, but it didn’t change things

who is your registrar??

have you tried resetting your domain dns and updating again 000webhost name servers!!!

WordPress is my registrar. I’ve tried deleting the nameservers from there and re-entering them multiple times.

On 000webhost have you parked your domain in the set web address and then linked it?

it doesn’t give me an option to link it. It just says “recheck nameservers” or “delete”. I talked to WordPress and they said sometimes it can take time for the servers to update around the world, but everything is correctly setup on their end. They said it could be an error on 000WebHost’s end.

I’d give it another little while.

Are they correctly input ns01 against 1 and ns02 against 2?

My site for example:

Not sure if that would make a difference.

yeah, WordPress confirmed I entered them correctly. I think I’ll just give it more time. Hopefully at some point it comes through. Thanks for the advice.

Update: I ran a DNS check tool and got the following warnings with the nameserver and SOA checks:

ns01.000webhost.com.
Could not find reverse address for 153.92.2.6 (6.2.92.153.in-addr.arpa.).
PTR record(s) for the address could not be found in the .arpa-zone. (ip6.arpa. for IPv6 addresses and in-addr.arpa. for IPv4).
Could not find reverse address for 2a02:4780:0:0:0:0:0:6 (6.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.8.7.4.2.0.a.2.ip6.arpa.).
PTR record(s) for the address could not be found in the .arpa-zone. (ip6.arpa. for IPv6 addresses and in-addr.arpa. for IPv4).

ns02.000webhost.com.
Could not find reverse address for 153.92.2.7 (7.2.92.153.in-addr.arpa.).
Could not find reverse address for 2a02:4780:0:0:0:0:0:7 (7.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.8.7.4.2.0.a.2.ip6.arpa.).

Any idea what this means?

I ran a DNS check tool and was given the following warning related to the nameserver…not sure at all what this means. Could it be related?

I get the same don’t worry about that :frowning:

1 Like

good news! it finally just came through :slight_smile:

1 Like