Email- Receiving' reported error (0x8004210E)

I cant seem to login to my email, not sure if i have reached the limit. i can send email ok but cant receive them.im getting this from outlook…

Task ‘dgreig@dginstallations.com - Receiving’ reported error (0x8004210E) : ‘Your mailbox is temporarily unavailable because another e-mail message is being delivered to it or another mail application is accessing it. The server responded: -ERR [IN-USE] Temporary authentication failure.’

That will will explain how i can only send then because i use virgin’s smtp server

when i access mail through roundcube its showing an database error as below

"DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!

Unable to connect to the database!
Please contact your server-administrator."

:frowning:

Can i know when it will be resolved…

ye same here mate.

Hi! Yep, all 3 webmails, and my WindowsLive, as well as Thunderbird when I reboot to linux all die, only on 000webhost mail mysql database connections, but not on 24host mail server stuff. (I can’t even restart the server, which would fix the issue, if not in the case of prolly an innova line in the code…)When I contacted their tech support thru my upgraded account to them, being the Parent Company, They disavowed any involvement!! How do You Guyz at 000 expect any further upgrading my accounts with such a kludge in the free, hook em while ya can hosting?

Thatz when the webmail comes in handy!! As you have so poetically put it, We Wait!!

Any update? Also, have you lost the e-mails sent to us today or the they on your server and will pushed out once fixed?

gski Good question. I would like to know the same thing.

Come on 000 team. We might have ao free service, but it is still a service that represents your company. Please communicate with us

a) what is wrong
b) an estimated time of fix, and
c) what it means for our mail

I’m sure you are doing all you can, but your customers are being let in the dark…

Thanks very much

Gski

[7 minutes later]

000 team…some communication would be nice. We may have a free service, but it is still a service.
It’s been 24 hours if not more, and some of us use this service for business.

Thanks

why can i send emails but not receive emails