Error 504 Gateway Time-out nginx installing drupal 8.4

Hi.

I’m getting the error 504 Gateway Time-out and below nginx) trying to install drupal version 8.27 and 8.4, including in minimal setup.

Could you help me please? Thank you!

The website:

https://ligafincaraiz.000webhostapp.com/

4 posts were split to a new topic: 000webhost Servers Maintenance

Hi @marcelcorzo!

That error can occur because Drupal’s core scripts are passing out the max_execution_time limit, which is 30 seconds.

Please try installing Drupal again. If the problem persists, you may need to buy a paid plan to make use of that application:

Well, Finally I pass over that error, an d the fdrupal 8.4 started. But when it almost finished installing the modules, I got this error:
Drupal\Core\Database\DatabaseExceptionWrapper: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1226 User ‘id3237475_admin’ has exceeded the ‘max_queries_per_hour’ resource (current value: 15000):

So I’m stuck again.

I tried to access the database, but I get the same error:
Error

SQL query: Edit Edit

SET CHARACTER SET ‘utf8’;
MySQL said: Documentation

#1226 - User ‘id3237475_admin’ has exceeded the ‘max_queries_per_hour’ resource (current value: 15000)

I don’t know if it’s dut to my multiple tries today to install drupal, so I was deleting and creating new databases many times today. I hope not to be banned for that. My only hope now is to install successfully drupal on my website.

Please read this topic for more information

You may need to upgrade in order to be able to install Drupal…

OK, thank you, Teodor for the information.

You’re more than welcome :blush: