Error: Failed to start application: Failed to start the session

Hello, everyone.
I built a website with joomla, and then uploaded the files via the file manager.

Now, when I enter the URL of my website,
https://unpeudebonthe.000webhostapp.com/
I get this line: “Error: Failed to start application: Failed to start the session”

Can you explain me what causes this, and how I can solve it. I know I am not giving much information. Building a website and finding a host is completely new to me.

Thank you.

Try adding this line to your .htaccess file

php_flag output_buffering on 

still the same error after adding the line.
But thanks for your answer.

Same error here, but only show “Failed to start the session”

edit: I restarted my website to default and followed the tutorial and it worked.
Probably was a bad management of the directories
Tutorial:

thanks for your answer.

Since I didn’t know what to do, I built the website again from the beginning, but this time choosing the host from the beginning by following the same steps as the tutorial you provided (unlike my first built where I entirely made the site before choosing a host).
So yes, it was probably a problem of bad management, and maybe I did something wrong regarding the configuration of the database.
And one last thing, the template seemed to be also a problem. It took almost no time to install it on Joomla when I built the website on localhost. But when I built it again from the beginning, with 000webhost, I didn’t manage to install my template (everlasting loading screen).