Executing a php script to work with a form

Hi.
I would like to know how to set up a php script on 000webhost-any script, I mean what do I do to make it run? It is a script to send some form entries ( name, interests) to a designated e-mail address. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance

You have the form and PHP ready, or not?

No its really just a general question. I want to know if creating a form to my website and storing the entries ( I mean all that in the form of executing php script like I mentioned) comes “out of box” and if it does not- what do I need to make it run? I was thinking form with name, age, and e-mail kind of thing. Php script to which the form submits and then possibly a pass-trough (same php script) to my email with a database and auto-responder set on my side saying thank you.
How do I make it run?
My intentions are pure i assure you- just saying in case there is a scam concern. I want to make a website for a local board game association, perhaps even a login-members area but that’s for later.
For now there would be a few pages and a form if someone wants a newsletter.

You would code the form with html, then make it POST to your PHP script.
That one should MAIL (mail()) the form to your email, and INSERT the data in a database using PREPARED STATEMENTS.

Keywords are in capital