Forgot my email for an account

hello,
i had an account few years ago and since then i haven’t used it. I need to access the site but i’ve forgotten the email account for it. I tried many emails i could think of, but can’t find the account assosiated with my site.
I have seen some people with same issue and they’ve been helped, I would appreciate if anyone helps me :slight_smile:

Here’s my site (archive, no idea when or why): http://hexacube.uphero.com/

For some reason, I can’t seem to find your 000webhost account. I’ll ask a developer.

Do you happen to know your 000webhostapp URL?

Try checking all your email boxes for any kind of clue, since you’ve listed an old control panel URL my feeling would be it would be deleted by now for inactivity, you need to login at least once every three months.

I can see this website was now deleted on 2019-08-11 00:04:29

It is owned by suspended email address xtremegaming####@gmail.com which will be deleted completely soon.
After being suspended on 2019-08-03 23:10 after a third party report.

Once an account enters suspended status we allow 7 days for the webmaster to contact us to appeal via email and have the suspension removed.

Since there was no appeal found from the webmaster during the 7 day grace period the data was removed automatically by the system per policy after 7 days.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know though, I remember the email now but since its suspended, there’s not much to do here. I didn’t really want to access the site or the account. But I had important files hosted in there which, unfortunately, are not accessible.

Sadly they’ve been removed yes apologies

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.