Forwarding email for Domain registered at GoDaddy

How do I forward email from website domain at GoDaddy hosted by 000webhost? I have correctly entered forward addys on 000webhost manage email page, yet emails are not being forwarded.

Can you explain what you want to achieve?
We provide free email forwarding for users who park their domain to our panel.

It is as simple as typing in the forwarding addresses and saving.

If you aren’t getting the emails forwarded in a timely manner you might want to checkout ImprovMX instead.

Hello Infinity, nice to connect with you again, you helped so much a while ago. I’m confused still on this email issue. My domain is registered at GoDaddy and shows no records because it points to 000webhost. Am I to delete the [nameservers] 1 & 2 visible on GoDaddy which points to 000webhost, and replace them with the ImprovMX designation mx1.improvmx.com? I can’t find an MX area to change.

1 Like

If you open set web address on our panel and choose manage on your domain then set MX record you can paste in the ImprovMX record :slight_smile:

Apologies for the slight language difference this was a Russian panel translated.

You don’t need to make any nameserver changes at GoDaddy as long as they currently point to 000webhost you’ll be fine :slight_smile:

Ok, I went to webhost found the MX page, and tried to change to mx1.improvmx.com. It would not allow the change stating that it could not because I had mail forwarding selected. I went to mail forwarding and tried to delete it, but it would not allow the deletion. What should I do please?

1 Like

I’ve deleted the forwarder for you and updated your MX.

Thanks so much. I was continuing to try, and the page changed and I was able to paste the mx1.improvmx.com and set to 000webhost server and save. Now I guess I should set forwarding email addys again. Then it should be working, is that correct? Thank you again for your excellent assistance.

1 Like

Yep now you do all the administrative part of the emails via ImprovMX :slight_smile:

Thanks, waiting for propagation to see if I did it correctly.

1 Like

ImprovMX says email forwarding needs set up, yet I have entered the addresses. Now what??

Have you got a screenshot sorry?

A screen shot of what? I was wondering if the fact that my email associated with webhost is @gmail.com and the email I wish the domain forwarded to is @copper.net could be causing an issue? I’m sorry I don’t know off hand how to take a screen shot. I can figure it out however.

Just of whatever issue you are having on ImprovMX side? I’m not quite 100% with their services so I need a screenshot to judge what the issue is.

Hit the PRINTSCREEN button on your keyboard while on the page with the error message and then over here on the reply box hit CTRL and V :slight_smile:

mx1.improvmx.com Sorry, I hit [Prt Sc] key on the [Insert] key and I tried pasting here with no success. Emails delivered faster. Servers located in Switzerland. Priority support. How about cut & paste:

medicineshieldpathways.com

Email forwarding needs setup. CHECK AGAIN

• @medicineshieldpathways.com

FORWARDS TO

[TEST](javascript:;)[-](javascript::wink:

So earlier when I removed your email forwarder and set the MX up, it shows your IP address a short time later setting the MX back to 000webhost and re-creating the deleted email forwarder.

I’ve once again deleted the email forwarder on our panel and set the MX record to ImprovMX.

Please allow a few hours for DNS to resolve and then you can continue setup correctly over on ImprovMX panel.

Again I am so very grateful. I will still have hispeed access tomorrow and will try again later. Thanks again.

1 Like