Free Web Directory - Add Your URL For Free

You can add your URL to our Free Web Directory. Unlike other sites your request will be dealt with within 24 hours.

Add a reciprocal link to your site and your listing in our directory will have priority over sites without. :slight_smile:

Thanks I might do that with my new business theres no need to put your link or anything on our website is there?

No, you don’t have to add a link although it would mutually benefit us both if you did.

Obveously the more links that are pointed at the directory, the higher it will rank in the search engines, therefore the links from the directory to your site will have more impact.

This said, you arn’t restricted to one category, you can submit your link to as many categorys as you see fit. (as long as they are related to your site :))

You can also suggest categorys or subcategorys.

If you ever need any help you can cantact me at support@directory.netne.net

All the best,
Mark

:wink: Great as soon as my DNS work’s I’ll submit my site and link back using a banner or icon of some sort.

Thanks James, thats great.

you can find banners or a text link at http://www.directory.netne.net/linkcode.html

If there is ever anything I can do to help you know where to find me :slight_smile:

Done!
Your link is on the bottom of every page

Thats Great! I really like your site and the background… In fact I like the way it all looks. Very Professional!

I’ll look forward to being your link partner.

Since you have added my link on more than one page, I will add your link to http://internize.netau.net as well on the partners page.

I hope to speak to you again soon!

All the best,
Mark

Ok mate, thats done!

Dear Internize, I tried to submit my site there but when I click Submit menu the form doesn’t appear.

Regards,
Donna

That’s strange, did you navigate to the subcategory that you wanted to add your link to?

You must do this first, if you cannot find a suitable category you can suggest one that would suit your web site.

Mark

Oh ok Mark! My site already submitted now. Thanks for your hep, but now my website seems cannot be accessed. I dunno why? Hope it just temporary problems :slight_smile:

Regards,
Donna

oh dear, thats not good! I take it you are using 000webhost? I’m having a couple of problems tonight as well, my website is up and running but for some reason i cant access a php script that i have installed, it was ok this morning but not this afternoon. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you :slight_smile: Thanks for submitting you link! I hope it brings you some traffic!

@Donna - Please navigate to the category and sub category that you want to add a link for and then select the “Submit a Link” from the menu