FTP and FileManager NOT working

I cannot get the online FileManager via the cPanel NOR FTP to work using the information provided in my cPanel FTP account.

-When I try to access via Web by clicking Web File Manager in my cPanel I get:

(This webpage appears http://file-manager.000webhost.com/file-manager/index.php) but I get “This webpage is not available”

-When I try to access via FTP I get:

Error: Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server

Thus I cannot upload any files to my website.

Also, when I try to access webmail at http://webmail.000webhost.com/roundcube/?_action=login I receive:

This webpage is not available

-When I check my DNS settings for my website in my domain registration profile I indeed have:

ns01.000webhost.com
ns02.000webhost.com

So everything appears to be setup correctly yet, I cannot do anything with my account/website.

What shall I do?

Regards,
Jamie

Resetting your ftp password usually does the trick (wheteher it’s right in the first place makes no odds)
Click View FTP Details in cPanel

I reset the password and still it doesnt work. Anymore suggestions?

[7 minutes later]

Why wouldnt the webbased file manager work either though?

The file managers’ been dodgy for ages. What error do you get with an ftp client?(has the error changed now you reset the password) How new is the domain? Try the IP instead of the domain name.

The exact error states only:

Error: Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server

I will wait another couple days and see if anything changes, thanks.

• Side question, can I create 1 free email account to go along with my free hosting? Or is that a paid feature?

Yes you can, more than one I believe.

Great, thanks for the help. I currently dont see a use for more then 1 email account currently but good to know its possible because some hosting companies charge for that.

In fact: Register.com charges 10 bucks A MONTH for 1 email address (You dont even get a free one when You buy a domain from them.) So I had to ask.

Thanks for the replies! Have a good day.

FTP and FileManager NOT working
My wordpress blog is such a problem
Began yesterday
I absolutely did not violate any of the provisions
And there’s Links 000WEBHOST.COM
There NS records
I was a poor newbie
I can login account information ---- Control Panel
MYSQL is normal
FTP is not normal ----- I can not create any files
Intentioned people want to help me if I have violated our ----------- Forum Posting Rules - hoping to forgive me

First of all thank you can see my theme
I was able to use MYSQL
But I entered the FTP file management, which is found empty, I use my account, reset the password http://members.000webhost.com into the site files and databases. . .
But my FTP still does not work, use the Control Panel “another online file tool” - view the directory is empty “/ public_html” also disappear, and - I can not create any new files in the directory
Error message: "Warning: ftp_mkdir () [function.ftp-mkdir]: 0 Kbytes used (0%) - authorized: 1536000 Kb in / home / mainhost / public_html / file-manager / includes / filesystem.inc.php on line 986
"
Again, I did not violate any of the restrictions, home of “Link”, there are links to the NS 000webhost, I can now log in to my account without any prompting on the control panel
I’m just a student living in a country without democracy
If you can — I can provide account information and records to back up your

Again, I did not violate any of the restrictions, home of “Link”, there are links to the NS 000webhost, I can now log in to my account without any prompting on the control panel
I’m just a student living in a country without democracy
If you can — I can provide account information and records to back up your
Thanks again you can see my post