FTP Not logging in

Hi

What happening with FTP lately seems every time I try and log in it’s having issues and then I post here and sees OK for short bit and then back down again as I just tried to log in and again it’s failing to connect!

Dave

Can you please post a screenshot? :slight_smile:

This is what I get in the dialogue box as it tries to connect

Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server

It just keeps cycling like that until it gives up or I shut down filzilla

Now one item in case OK I am traveling at the moment and I think I have been online since being here but I know the connection is not all that stable either as it cuts in and out sometimes is it possible this is effecting this?

One thing I just saw when I logged into my CP is my websites sleeping would this effect my FTP if so I was having issues with it this morning not being able to log in and wonder if it has been sleeping all this time as I just tried logging in this morning never went out to the site.

Wasn’t sleeping turned off for now or has that issue been fixed?

Issue has been fixed, all websites should sleep an hour a day from now on :slight_smile:

Yeap as my site did wake up by FTP is still not logging me in as I still get the above text when I try and log in

Alright, I should’ve informed you that we have 1 ftp monitor under maintenance :slight_smile:

AH OK any idea when it will be back up?

And I assume even though FTP is down I can still upload via my CP as not tried that as been a bit busy this afternoon

I am contacting the admins to ask for an ETA :slight_smile:

All nodes are up and running fine now, Plz try now. :slight_smile:

still same as above tries to connect but fails. Was working fine the other day when I did some updating

What happens when you try to login through web interface??

Website wise was fine uploading from the CP just can’t log in on FTP

Seems an temporary issue, Any how i’m facing the same,
I hope issue will be solved soon.

Any updates on this we’ll let you know :slight_smile:

OK Thanks I’ll try it again in the AM as about to head to bed to catch some ZZZZZ’s

OK just so you know I checked this morning and still not able to log in just so this is updated!

Sorry to hear that. It should start working again soon! :blush:

Does it work using file manager?

yes online file manager is fine just is FTP access which I do find easier to use to upload files.

Alright, did you try using plain ftp protocol?