German Translation for File Manager

ENGLISH:
Hey everyone!

I noticed the new File Manager supports multiple languages, but it doesn’t really utilize this function, so i went ahead and made a translation myself.

This translation was made for File Manager 1.0.0, if it breaks in a newer version, then please go ahead and tell me, so i can update it.

(Download below)

Just upload the “translation.json” file in the same directory, where your File Manager is located.
Then log into the File Manager and click on your name in the top-right and then on “Settings”
Now you can choose your language.
===========

GERMAN:
Moin Leute!

Ich hab bemerkt, dass der neue Datei-Manager andere Sprachen unterstützt, jedoch wird die Funktion nicht wirklich verwendet, also und hab ich selber mal eine Übersetzung erstellt.

Die Übersetzung ist für Datei-Manager 1.0.0, sollte etwas in einer neuen Version nicht mehr stimmen, dann sagt mit bitte bescheid, damit ich es updaten kann.

(Download weiter unten)

Lade einfach die “translation.json” Datei an dem Ort hoch, wo auch dein Datei-Manager ist.
Danach logge dich beim Datei-Manager an und klicke oben rechts auf deinen Namen, dann auf “Settings”
Jetzt kannst du deine Sprache auswählen.
===========

Download (drive.google.com)

THINGS OF NOTE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM:

• The “Save” Button on the Normal Editor does not get translated yet.

• “Upload from URL” and “Drop files here to upload” on the Upload page do not have translatable string yet.

• The “Copy to…” page does not appear to use the translated strings and “Select folder” isn’t translatable yet.

• Messages aren’t translatable yet. (e.g.: “File filename has been deleted”)

• ON/OFF Buttons in the Settings aren’t translatable yet.

I would’ve attached images to these, but i can only post one since i’m still a new user.

1 Like

Good day! Thanks for german translation, it’s much appreciated :smiley:

@ckhawand we may need to update this…

Will consider this soon :slight_smile:
Thanks!