Lies and Deceit.

God does not like lies and deceit.
Don’t say bad things.

If we are non-believer
God is nowhere

If you believe in God
And do what he orders to do
God is with you all the time.

God is irrelevant. Weather he exists or does not will not effect you on personal level. God is an illusion of the human mad to create a more happy outlook. The belief in God is nothing more than a belief to change your miserable life and make it something more positive.

Why not simply make yourself happy and not force a figment of your own imagination upon others?

Yeah
I believe in God and I’m happy
I don’t care what others think.

prove IT exists.You believe in something that doesn’t exist

As I’ve said. The existence of a God or Gods is irrelevant to the need to prove a God. Since the word “God” encompasses so many things from a being in space, to an energy, to a state of mind… God is merely a creation of humans made for them to feel better than someone else or to feel as peace… that and make money off of.

The existence of God is only provable to the person who believe in a God. If you believe in God, then it exists, if you don’t then it does not exist. You may not believe there is a cup on my desk, but your belief in that cup is irrelevant to there actually being a cup and me believing in that cup.

So if there is a God he’s an illusion created by the person who wants to be a God and holds no relevance of the person who does not want a God.

I only believe there is a cup on your desk if i SEE it.

Lets save the naughty webcam stuff for another thread shall we. :wink:

oh? is there something else on your desk beside the cup or do i imagine it?

Do you believe in God?

describe this god and have you proof that it exists ?You wont have proof of course.But on saying that religion IS a private thing.I hate these idiot morons who shove it in other peoples faces like these door to door buy bull bashers.The last lot of ignorant buy bull bashers that cam to my door was about six months or more ago,got told to F OFF.They haven’t been back since.People tell them NO we arn’t interested and they will come back.I told them in a way they understood.My mum left a buy bull book here.I told her to take it home with her,she didn’t so i used it to get the fire going.

As I googling around on “Believe on God” I found article on that :-

Anyway thanks.

That not proof Loz, that’s simply what causes the great argument circles how both are said to be “proved” and “disproved” even though both parties claim the evidence completely support them.

I don’t care much on this article or from any source, I believe what I’m now.

i have found that most so called “religious” people are such gee dambed hypocrites.They are “nice” for one day then the rest of the week they are utter arseholes

that’s because on Sundays they confess their sins and all is forgiven, They can then go be shits for the rest of the week lol

That’s the irony of the religion. You can sin all you want! But as long as you ask for forgiveness once… you have a clean slate and all is well!