Hacerme Premium

Hola, Tengo una pregunta

Si me hago Usuario Premium, ¿Aún seguira con problemas la pagina y los archivos FTP o para los Usuarios Premium esto no pasa?

Lo pregunto porque no quiero perder mi dinero pagando algo que luego vaya a estar igual de mal.

Muchas Gracias

The premium service in unaffected.
You can upgrade if you wish / if you’ve got a backup of your files.
If you upgrade and you don’t have a backup of your files - they’ll be stuck on 000webhost until the web issues are resolved.
So basically if you are happy enough to wait then just wait and continue on freeium, no need for premium.

Yo necesito que mi sitio funcione, hasta el momento todo va bien con webhost a excepción de esta caída…Yo tengo mis archivos guardados así que no sera problema volver a subirlos, solo necesitaba saber si con el premium me van a funcionar bien y mejor que el host free.

Otra Pregunta…estuve leyendo y no estoy seguro si el pago para premium ¿es con webhost o con hostinger? ¡quien se encarga de esto? ¡quien responde por el pago y demás temas legales en cuanto a soporte y prestación de servicios?

Hostinger own 000webhost.

Hostinger provide a premium hosting service to paying clients.

As a side they provide free hosting on a learning platform for mostly educational needs.

The two services are 100% separate and operate differently.
i.e. Premium is as it suggests - premium - no limits, 24/7 support and on site staff and technical support all the time, where as 000webhost is just beta basically and maintained as and when needed and there may be issues with 000webhost where as Hostinger is stable and doesn’t change / face abusive users as the service isn’t free the abusive users don’t sign up.

thanks for your reply

1 Like