How do I login to cpanel?

Hi, I have a free webhosting account at 000webhost, and I cannot figure out how to get to the cpanel.

The “Getting Started” guide says “Login to 000webhost members area https://www.000webhost.com/cpanel-login

When I click that link, I get redirected to a page that says “My Websites”. If I click on “manage my website”, I am taken to a page that looks like this:

which does not look like the cpanel from cpanel(dot)net. Also, I cannot find a link for cpanel on that page.

Is that 000webhost’s “cpanel”? Or is there another URL? Or is something wrong with my account? Or do I need to upgrade to a paid account?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Like

That screenshot is the panel :slight_smile:

Hostinger hPanel is bit more feature rich

I see.

It is incredibly misleading for 000webhost to write “Free Cpanel web hosting admin panel” in their marketing when it is probably a trademarked term, and even if not, it is generally understood to mean the software featured at cpanel.net in the context of web hosting.

While the hPanel does look nice and feature rich, when 000webhost starts out being deceptive like this, I don’t really feel like I can trust them.

I think generally the whole site needs updated it had cpanel many moons ago