How to create new account in old version cpanel?

The Create New Account at the bottom of the page no longer appears, how do I create an free account, do i need new version for this? If so how do i transfer to new version?

No longer available. maybe they are going not to give new accounts on old version cpanel.

I wanted to connect another domain with this free account but no longer available. it is something sad. it is time to leave 000webhost.

I will migrate my free account to vultr.com ssd VPS hosting (monthly $5.00 and can setup multiple domains. almost infinitely)

I thought subdomain configuration disappeared, but it was wrong.
You just can’t create new account on old cpanel

but you can setup new account in new cpanel and also can setup custom domain. essentially some points upgraded, and other thing was degraded. from 100gb bandwidth to 10gb bandwidth and 1.5GB to 1GB disk space.

@Sdeeps Thanks for letting me know.

Does anyone know if i can transfer over to new version with the same email address or do i have to start over with a new email to use new version?

Sign up to the website again with a new email address and you’ll be able to create new sites using the new panel.

Also @ the vultr reference you are $5 a month for a basic vps from the looks of it adding cPanel into it smacks it up to $20 straight away.

@James Did that already. Can I create multiple accounts/servers like in old version? (1 every 24 hours)

I have created two websites today on a new account and I think the limit is two websites per account at the moment until migration is complete then they might lift the limit.