How to register domain and start with free hosting package?

Hi,

I am new to this web hosting things.

One of my friend suggested me 000webhosting for me.

Now I have created account with the email id: ram.zoot@gmailcom for domain name openingsweknow.in. But am not able to continue.

Do I have to register and buy domain before I can host here or not ?

Can I register and start hosting my selected domain here?

How much time it will take for me to get my domain up and running ?

Thanks

000webhost is not a domain registrar, if you do not own a domain name then you need to choose the free subdomain option.

There are no free domain registration. Check around for some good value ones. I’ll recommned GD.

i have purchased a domain but the site is not loading

and domain with problems is …?

i have purchased a domain already from go daddy ,…

well just to addon. When buying a domain check on as many sites as u can and go for the cheapest one. Different websites have different rates.

Note:- I see it’s an old post but just added this comment for others.

Hi
I have problems with the cron Jobs
What can I do to my index page to be run every 1 hour? (for example:ex.php )
Please help me
Please help me

WHOOOO I so need better web hosting

There are no free domain registration only free hosting. 000webhost.com is not a domain registrar, if you do not own a domain name then you need to select the free subdomain option.

street racing** | **[URL=“https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ize3p-olFWY”]funny pranks

000webhost is not a domain name registration company, has plenty of room for you to register but are free subdomain

I have registered the domain in godady, but I want to run the doamin cua cuon with host any of the book?

Sorry if this is a late reply, but you need to first try the free sub-domain option, just register for a free account. Later on you can buy a domain of your choice.Hope this helps.

Well if you wish to use ooowebhost as a free service then you will not get customized domain name as you mentioned. But yes ooowebhost has many features to offer, try it to get best out of it.

You can register a free domain at http://freenom.com and then change the dns servers to 000webhost.

if you look for both free domain and hosting. you may check zoho.in, but it only offers .in domain for free.
they have a website builder too, but you can’t edit Name Server Details.

You need to choose free subdomain and after you can get free hosting package.

Everything can be done at cPanel right? Are there tutorials to go along with this as well?

hmm Registering Domains too need Cpanel???