How to unlink a google account

Hello,
I am unable to log into my account. I changed my password because I had forgotten that my account was linked with my google account. Now when I attempt to log in through google I get an unknown error.
Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Landon.

Profile was successfully unlinked from Social Login. Password reset link was sent to your email

im also getting this same error when im trying to login by google in 000webhsotapp. so pls unlink my account and here is #my_id arulprakashcse13@gmail.com

1 Like

your email has been successfully unlinked from social login please try to use the email and password sent to your email address

I’m currently unable to login into my CPanel account.

I changed my password because I had forgotten that my account was linked with my google account. Now when I attempt to log in through google I get an unknown error.
Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks for the assistance.

1 Like

Profile was successfully unlinked from Social Login. Password reset link was sent to your email

I try to connect with my social login vasiliki.georgiefendi@gmail.com and give me the same error. Please unlink my social login. I make this new account to send to you.

1 Like

Check your email now @giannis1 :slight_smile:

Hey! Please unlink my Social login: erglaligzda2016@gmail.com
Thanks for help!

1 Like

1 Like