How to use multiple php versions

ok so this may be a very weird question to ask … but have not seen a solution in forms and not settings in the admin panel to make it work correctly…

I have a members area script i am using with my website…

script works when php version is set at lowest level possible… but main site pages do not work…

main site pages do work with php 7.0 but members area does not.

I am trying to be able to get both working at the same time . but require different versions at the same time is there a way i can fix this.?

I searched the forms for an answer but didn’t find anything that was close to this question… so here it is.

any help with this would be great…

Thanks…loving the new interface by the way admins…

ok so i guess since no answer yet no one has found a work around for this or unable to help…

crap… that sucks…

so this is just a bump to keep the post active…

Bump date 1: 11-07-16

ok so i guess since no has answered yet! no one has found a work around for this or unable to help…

crap… this really sucks…

so this is just another bump to keep the post active…

Bump date 2 11-19-2016

What is your website and where did you get the scripts?

the site in question with the current issue is urtattoocenter.000webhostapp.com/

as you can see from visiting the link the site displays but It is a php issue in the theme layout.
I have came to this conclusion because the back end of the wordpress site works fine and displays the php layout like a normal wordpress site should… so this is kinda of confusing i have the php set to lowest in the settings but theme still have issues. I have contacted the site where i got the premade wordpress site but yet to have heard back from them… this could be a theme issue but i have used this premade site before and it worked perfectly… so not sure exactly where the issue lays…

where i got the premade niche site script is cbproads.com

Thanks for the response … hopefully we can figure out my issue…