HTTP ERROR 500 This page is not working

Hello,

I migrated my local wamp site to 000webhost using Filezilla
address: testvadis.000webhostapp
“This page is not working. Can not process this request via testvadis.000webhostapp.com right now.
HTTP ERROR 500”

If I rename the plugin woocommerce
public_html / wp-content / plugins / WooCommerce
to disable it
the site page works
The problem being that all my site is built with woocommerce …
I am in PHP 7.0.23

I am looking for a solution for 1 week, but I can not find a solution

Can you help me?

I checked ON: Show errors
I have this message:
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘Wbs\Common\Once’ not found in /storage/ssd4/138/8567138/public_html/wp-content/plugins/weight-based-shipping-for-woocommerce/server/src/Plugin.php:49 Stack trace: #0 /storage/ssd4/138/8567138/public_html/wp-content/plugins/weight-based-shipping-for-woocommerce/server/src/Plugin.php(25): Wbs\Plugin->__construct(’/storage/ssd4/1…’) #1 /storage/ssd4/138/8567138/public_html/wp-content/plugins/weight-based-shipping-for-woocommerce/bootstrap.php(25): Wbs\Plugin::setupOnce(’/storage/ssd4/1…’) #2 /storage/ssd4/138/8567138/public_html/wp-content/plugins/weight-based-shipping-for-woocommerce/bootstrap.php(27): WbsVendors_DgmWpPluginBootstrapGuard->{closure}() #3 /storage/ssd4/138/8567138/public_html/wp-content/plugins/weight-based-shipping-for-woocommerce/server/vendor/dangoodman/wp-plugin-bootstrap-guard/DgmWpPluginBootstrapGuard.php(49): include(’/storage/ssd4/1…’) #4 /storage/ssd4/138/8567138/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WbsVendors_DgmWpPluginBootstrapGuard->_checkWooc in /storage/ssd4/138/8567138/public_html/wp-content/plugins/weight-based-shipping-for-woocommerce/server/src/Plugin.php on line 49

I disabled the plugin: weight-based-shipping-for-woocommerce

My site works but I now have the following problems:

• the icons of my menu block do not appear
  • the layout changes compared to localhost: I have an empty white area in my menu and before seeing products (this white area corresponds to the depth of my menu block)
  • the cart does not work, I have the error code:
    Warning : call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘\WPForms\Providers\Loader’ not found in /storage/ssd4/138/8567138/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286