Http://error404.000webhost.com/?

HELP!

Ok well i made an account on 000webhost because my friend said it was really easy to use.

I made an account and every time i try visit my website i goes to http://error404.000webhost.com/?

I read that my account might need to be 48 hours old so i left it for that amount of time, now my account is 58 hours old and It still dosent work. Please help me

:mad::mad:

A domain would help.

are you saying i have to buy a domain ?

no, but the address of your website would really help.

oh lol soz

It seems like you have deleted the public_html directory which you are supposed to upload your website content to. Since the directory isn´t there anymore the server hasn´t got a clue as to what to serve and generates the 404 error page.

To restore the public_html directory use the “Cleanup/Reload Account” function in your control panel. This will reset your account and recreate the public_html directory. All data present (be it files or databases) will be deleted when reloading the account, so if you need to backup your files you should do that before reloading.

When done -> Upload your files INTO the public_html directory

Ok i did that and im still getting the error

The reason you get the error is because you have deleted your public folder (public_html). To fix this, run ‘Fix File Ownership’ and ‘Fix File Permissions’ which will recreate it. Then upload all files you want visible into that folder/directory.

Ahh, Bad Karma beat me :stuck_out_tongue:

ok i have done all that and the public_html is back. i uploaded my old website files to it and i still get the error

sorry for wasting your time

maybe you can put this in your .htaccess

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>

it works for my website

i’m facing the same problem since yesterday. http://error404.000webhost.com/?
What happening? Previously it is working fine. Some one plz help me, im not good in computer skill. I need to solve this problem ASAP. Please help!!!

A domain would help.

You can also check that your website has not been suspended / canceled.