I am boght de premium version

Eu comprei da versão premium e não parece que voces ainda não receberam o pagamento que já fiz a mais de uma semana, porque o sistema ficou pior do que quando estava na versão free. O servidor cai direto e a lentidão é muito grande. Uma falha muito grande e que não consigo em lugar nenhum do site uma forma de entrar em contato com o suporte. Talvez por eu ainda não estar como premium, mas já fiz o pagamento e não sei como enviar para vc o comprovante.
Meu nome é “Sergio de Aguiar Valadão”, meu email é “sergiovaladao@gmail.com”.

Favor entrar em contato e me passar maiores informações.

Obrigado…

Sergio Valadão (Brasil)
631/5000
I bought the premium version and it doesn’t seem like you still haven’t received the payment I made more than a week ago, because the system was worse than when it was in the free version. The server goes down and the speed is very slow. A very big failure and I can’t find a way to contact support anywhere on the site. Maybe because I’m not yet a premium, but I’ve already made the payment and I don’t know how to send you the voucher.
My name is “Sergio de Aguiar Valadão”, my email is “sergiovaladao@gmail.com”.

Please get in touch and give me more information.

Thank you…

Sergio Valadão (Brazil)

Glad to hear you’ve upgraded and the Hostinger team will be happy to help you further - I can’t access Hostinger systems directly sadly.
Please ensure your data is migrated within 7 days to avoid disappointment - please update your nameservers if you are using a custom domain.If you are unsure if your website is migrated after a few days please get back in touch and we can confirm if you provide the relevant details.
You’ll no longer use 000webhost - don’t visit our control panel - just use Hostinger from now on.

DNS resolution can take a small amount of time - this happens with every host and there isn’t much we can do to speed it up but you’ll be online in no time!

We have a few things to do first to start using premium.

1. login to Hostinger from now on - https://hpanel.hostinger.com/ (you no longer need visit 000webhost at all - in fact deleting your 000webhost after migration is a great idea)
  2. point your custom domain if you’ve got one to Hostinger nameservers
  3. activate SSL after your domain has resolved if included in your plan
  4. TRANSFER ALL 000WEBHOST DATA TO HOSTINGER > Manually yourself, or automatically by requesting it via the ticket.

After 4 steps are completed your website should resolve to Hostinger Premium - no limitations, no issues - just smooth sailing!

It would be always best to directly now to login to Hostinger and not 000webhost to avoid the limitations and close your 000webhost account for peace of mind.

Now please raise a ticket and request your free data transfer to Hostinger as soon as possible so you no longer face limitations of 000webhost and have all your data and website on Hostinger premium.

https://hpanel.hostinger.com/help

Let me know if you get stuck.
Let me know any further questions at all and I’ll do my best to resolve from this side of things.

Please ensure you migrate your website within 7 days to avoid any issues in the future on 000webhost side of things and close your 000webhost account promptly or ask the team to do so here.

Qual a senha que devo utilizar para entrar no site do hostinger, porque a que uso no 00webhost não esta funcionando, e sim desejo que voces migrem todos os meus dados.
Como ainda estou em fase de desenvolvimento, só preciso do endereço de acesso a base de dados e ao painel de ftp para enviar novos arquivos.

Obrigado.

Login at https://hpanel.hostinger.com - once you upgrade all development needs to be done on Hostinger.
Ask the agents to transfer your Hostinger data and guide you with FTP/DB information as I cannot assist with this :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.