excuse me if my english isnt good.
what i have to do?
nobody cant help me?

I have some problem

but no email send for me i dont know?!
can u help me ?

Thanks for answer

Proxy is off.:confused:

I think problem was happened when you change IP Address. Did you reset Modem?

Anyway, you can try create new account to solve it!

that time i was creating acount i used proxy.
what i have to do know?
I have to create a new account?

I think when you change IP Address or banned your IP address.

how to solve this error, I have this error too and I need help URGENT help me, I can not make another account because the email that was used in this account and have important information in this message box

I had not login to my account, so i create new account and login success

I have the same problem. I went abroad and same thing happened when I tried to login. No e-mail is recieved yet.
I hope that there is a solution, without creating new account with new e-mail.
Support please, help us.

Thanks

You should contact support regarding this issue. They will disable IP / Laction security for Your account. Afterwards, You will be able to login without problems.

Your IP might be blacklisted, it’s one of the possibilities, but I’d check with support first as well.

I have same problem from today and i am not getting any mail from webhost. What to do?

I haven’t had to login to my Member’s Area for several months.
Now, when I tried to, I’m told that my last login was from another country. I haven’t left this country in more than 20 years!
I was also told to request a link that would be sent to my email address within 5 minutes to unlock my account. I have requested the link 3 times and I haven’t heard from 000webhost in more than 4 days!!
Now I see that I can’t open my web site in any browser.
I don’t know what’s going on, but I don’t like it, and I want it fixed, or I’m going to move my site to another host.
I can’t send a support ticket because for that I have to login, which I still can’t do.
Is there a 000webhost technician or anyone reading this who can unlock my Member’s Area and let me open my web site?
Can anyone give me the 000webhost DNS, please?
I’m trying to do urgent updates on my site and this is costing me time and money.

Paul.

I can access the server but unable to upload files. I reset the firewall to allow my ftp program through and deleted the account and made a new one, still no luck, any one have any ideas. Did the main server in Ukraine get bombed. wtf

Can’t upload files. get a message says "unable to access index.html file.

I received an email from noreply@000webhost telling me to login and send them a support ticket, but they don’t send me the required unlock link so that I can login.
Please can someone login to their account and find the Primary and Secondary DNS details and post them here for me.
I’d be most grateful for that.

Paul.

I have the same problem,i dont know what to do, i already tried all forms to get login, changed my ip, hided my ip, in the email verify, suport on 000webhost, and nothing, nothing solved my problem.

well my english is horrible but i managed to solve my problem of security. in my case i needed to change my browser, the proxy of Google Chrome Browser would be interfering in my login, so i leave of browser and some hours after i do my login in other browser (Mozila Firefox), is all ok now, but i desable this configuration of security in the panel.

well my english is horrible but i managed to solve my problem of security. in my case i needed to change my browser, the proxy of Google Chrome Browser would be interfering in my login, so i leave of browser and some hours after i do my login in other browser (Mozila Firefox), is all ok now, but i desable this configuration of security in the panel.
Edit/Delete Message